Preview:

8059 - Stand my ground by ~SpawnOfHell on deviantART
Non-deviantart link:

Credit for the vectors goes to
eudaimonarisorn.
*bows down to her awesomeness*
mood |
frustrated
music | Teranoid & MC Natsack - Skip 2 the...

8059 - Stand my ground by ~SpawnOfHell on deviantART
Non-deviantart link:
Credit for the vectors goes to
*bows down to her awesomeness*
mood |
frustratedmusic | Teranoid & MC Natsack - Skip 2 the...
LOVE
Date: 2008-08-30 06:51 am (UTC)I still love it. >_<
'Flying glomp of 8059 lurv'
Re: LOVE
Date: 2008-08-30 07:04 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 06:52 am (UTC)8059 = <3
(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 07:10 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 07:53 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 07:59 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 08:39 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 09:04 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 08:39 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 09:04 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 09:27 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 09:35 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 12:46 pm (UTC)I put it as my laptop BG right away ^^
Clean and neat vectoring, I see you did a good job with the fire/flames too and the blurry bg behind them is a good choice, putting both characters in relief, like projected out, even though this is a flat background.
I hope you will consider making a Hibari Wall in the future, in the same fashion as this one ;)
Keep up the good work!
(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 01:48 pm (UTC)If you point me to a vector of Hibari, I'll gladly make one. :3
(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-30 04:03 pm (UTC)8059 wallpaper! <333
(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-31 01:39 am (UTC)Thank you! I TOTALLY NEEDED THIS *O*
♥ My head is exploding from seeing these two together all the time x__x
(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-31 05:15 am (UTC)